Troy Publications Inc., an award-winning media company Alabama, has an immediate need for an account executive to fill a sales position in an established territory. This position will have a strong focus on prospecting and new business development.
Our account executives:
- Are team players with a strong work ethic
- Have a consultative, in-person selling skillset
- Are able to sell across different media platforms
- Maintain a high level of sales activity each day
- Manage accounts from start to finish
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and solid computer skills
- Are organized and trainable
- Are goal-oriented and driven to exceed personal and company goals
Based in Pike County, Troy Publications publishes a five-day newspaper, a lifestyle magazine and a variety of niche publications, as well as on digital and social media platforms. Our community is home to Troy University and a growing, diversified economic and retail base. We’re located less than an hour south of Montgomery; about two hours from the Florida panhandle; and less than three hours from Atlanta.
Compensation plan includes base weekly salary, aggressive commission and bonus plan, health/dental insurance, 401(k), paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, and paid holidays and sick leave.
No phone calls, faxes or walk-ins, please. Qualified applicants will be contacted directly for interviews. Email Publisher Stacy Graning firstname.lastname@example.org.