The 75-year-old Daily Tribune News in beautiful Cartersville, GA, is in search of a proven revenue generator to lead its advertising department. We are a digital-first publication featuring three print editions weekly (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday).
Primary expectations and responsibilities include:
· Motivate and encourage sales team to service current customers while cultivating new clientele.
· Provide sales oversight and support for sister weekly newspaper, the Chatsworth (GA) Times.
· Attend and participate in community and business functions.
· Manage an aggressive special digital and print promotions calendar, to include newspaper special sections and Discover Bartow, a quarterly glossy magazine.
· Service local and national accounts for print and digital ads.
· Execute advertising contracts for digital, print, and preprint advertisers.
· Schedule all special sections with regional print facility and lay out the dummies for all printed newspapers, magazines, and special sections internally prior to production.
With a print circulation of 3,500 and boasting more than 50,000 unique users monthly at www.daily-tribune.com, The Daily Tribune News is the local news authority for Cartersville and Bartow County. We also publish a 10,000-distribution shopper every week, the North Bartow News.
Cartersville is home to the famed Booth Western Art Museum and the Tellus Science Museum – both honored as affiliates of the Smithsonian. Downtown Cartersville provides eclectic options for shopping and dining. Located just off I-75, we are only 45 miles north of Atlanta and 80 miles south of Chattanooga.
Offering a competitive compensation package commensurate to experience. Please submit cover letter, resume, and references to Jack McNeely, group publisher, at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
The Daily Tribune News is an equal opportunity employer.